The builder wants a residential complex; residents want a big temple

Supertech Limited said on September 1 that the twin towers, which were demolished on August 28, belonged to the company and would be used for another residential project after obtaining approval from Noida Authority and consent from Emerald Court buyers. .

A cloud of dust rises as twin towers of high-rise apartments are flattened in Noida on August 28. The 32- and 29-storey towers, built by a private builder, were yet to be occupied and became India’s tallest structures to be razed. PA

New Delhi: A few days after the demolition of the Supertech Twin Towers in Sector 93-A of Noida, the Residents Welfare Association (RWA) at a meeting proposed that a large temple be built on the site.

The RWA in its proposal said that the idols of Ram Lalla and Lord Shiva along with other gods will be installed in the temple.

Meanwhile, Supertech Limited said on September 1 that the twin towers, which were demolished on August 28, belonged to the company and would be used for another residential project after obtaining approval from Noida Authority and consent from buyers. of Emerald Court.

In an exclusive interview with ANIRK Arora, Chairman and Managing Director of Supertech Limited, said that the Apex and Ceyane twin towers in Noida are part of the Emerald Court project in Sector 93A built on land allocated by the Noida Authority.

“The construction plans for the project, including the two towers, were approved by the Noida authority in 2009, which was strictly in accordance with the building regulations in force at the time,” he said.

“No deviations from the construction plan were made and the building was constructed after making full payment to the Authority. Now the two towers are demolished and we had paid the demolition cost of Rs 17.5 crore to the agencies involved in the demolition according to the Supreme Court.

Arora said that we will use this land with the approval of the authority and taking the consent of the RWA we will use this land in accordance with the rules.

Arora said: “We have refunded 95% of home buyers in the Apex and Ceyane twin towers. The remaining 5% of people who stay as people come to us, we either give them property or give them the money back with interest and fully comply with the Supreme Court order.

One of the Ecovillage II housing projects located in Greater Noida of Supertech Limited, promoted by RK Arora is also facing insolvency proceedings.

Arora said: “Only one project is in insolvency proceedings and is confident enough that no other project will be in insolvency proceedings as its goal is to deliver all of its projects. underway in the next 24 months.”

Read all Recent news, New trends, Cricket News, bollywood news,
India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.